Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring Evening Ritual





I already miss these evenings! For all you desert rats out there, you can relate. Spring is my favorite season by far. I guess that is why I love southern California so much. It is spring all year round! Anyway, for our two weeks of spring we walked to the school by our house and we all played. Eden rode her scooter, Thomas skated with dad, and mom would sometimes see how quickly she could run a mile around the track. We were all happy and the kids slept great. I just wish our spring evenings lasted longer.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I agree with you about Spring - I wish it would last longer!

Laura and her boys! said...

I totally agree! I love spring here in St. George!