Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pretty In Pink






Eden turned 4 In February and had a Pink Party. It was a success. Everything was pink! They decorated pink purses and pink tiara's. Games included chubby bunny with pink marshmallows, musical chairs, and the kids favorite "Don't Eat Pinkey!" We served strawberry yogurt with granola, bagels with strawberry cream cheese, and Shirley Temples! I then read them Pinkalicious while they enjoyed their pink cupcakes! And when it was all over I took a great sigh of relief!

5 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

Adorable! ps your house it decorated REALLY cute!

Brittany Stucki said...

Emma always is telling me how she wants me to do a bun like Eden's.. Although Emma doesn't have near enough hair to do it. Who's kid is that in blue at the pink party? Hee, hee I will have to give Harmony a hard time :-)

The McCulloughs said...

Everything looks soo pretty and pink!! She looks adorable and her hair it to die for!! Everything looked really cute from what I could see in the pictures!

Bailey said...

What a perfect party! Good job Brooke!

Laura and her boys! said...

How fun! I would love to be able to have a pink party, but sadly, no girls :(