Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last Christmas





Here we were a year ago. My has Eden changed. Thomas was just a little bean in my belly! It was a fun and busy Christmas. Santa and his elves (Tyler and all my siblings) pulled an allnighter putting train sets and star war ships together. Once we got it all together at about 3 am we realized we didn't have batteries for Samuel's train set!!! That couldn't be! So, Dustin was off at 3 am Christmas morning determined to find batteries for his sons train set. Good thing he did because the train set was a hit. What a good dad! And to tell you the truth, that was probably the best part of Christmas that year. Staying up all night talking and laughing with my siblings. I will miss you guys this year!

5 comments:

raw mom said...

hey! i just got a great idea from you, too! i love the matching jammies!!! i'm so doing it this year!!!!!

The McCulloughs said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I am sure you'll have just as much fun in Florida this year. You all look so cute and I really can't see Thomas in your belly because you look sooo skinny! We will miss you over the holidays, but have a merry one and travel safe!

DJB said...

I don't even know what to say....two blogs in a week?!? I'm so impressed!

Anna said...

hey brooke! you guys are so just dang cute!

DeeLish said...

I'm really going to miss you guys this year!!! Love, Carmen